VisionAire Maiden

Derek

Well, that's a bummer. I hope you can get out and try again, Ken! This plane just looks like a lot of fun!

Ken Jackson

OK here is actually the third flight but Tony said the first two didn't count since I didn't have video. Like the plane alot. Very windy so I'm not sure how much the wind is playing into it. Seems like I need to tweak the aileron and elevator gains just a little. Need a calm day to decide that.

Ken

VisionAire Full Maiden - YouTube

Derek

Looks like you did well with it, Ken! Great flight! I think you made the right decision to land with the wind, also. Yeah, it tipped over but I think this was the right choice. Great flight!

Ken Jackson

Well nothing broke so I guess its a successful landing, Lol. Probably too windy today but I had to get it in the air. I just watched the video myself, I can't believe how loud the wind sounds were.

Ken

Derek

Derek,

Did you give up Mountain Dew permenantly? LOL

Ken

Nah, I still drink it religiously, lol.

As for my name on the forum, since I'm now a Mod, Tony asked me if I'd mind going by my real name. I told him that I didn't mind, so he made the change for me. It will just make it easier for people to refer to me.

Top Bottom