Motors Using An Rc Motor As A Generator

RandyDSok

Here is a somewhat interesting vid... This guy is using an RC motor as a test generator for some research

Admiral

I have no practical application for it, but I love watching this sort of stuff.

Thanks for sharing.

RandyDSok

It's certainly interesting to look into these types of subjects. What this guy is/was looking into was creating a generator to provide over unity of power... ie a perpetual energy also sometimes referred to as free energy. While there are a lot of "snake-oil" people you have to be wary of... there is also some serious researchers in this field. Most of these believe that the Lenz Laws only apply to the types of motors from which they were created on and that if you use magnetism and other methods properly, you avoid being constricted by those so called laws.

That guy actually has some cool test beds that aren't that expensive to create... that also seem to prove what he is trying to prove with the tests he is performing. I'm uncertain if he ever got to the "over unity" state, but he does certainly get to a point that is much more energy efficient than what the current technology has. He also describes as best he can, how to reproduce the things he's done.

Another one you may find interesting is the work by Joe ( Joseph ) Newman. One of his largest machines used several AA batteries to run a huge mud pump... for a really long time. Many others have duplicated his work but usually using small desktop sized demonstration units.

Whether or not anyone has or will be able to complete this work, is beyond my skill level to say. In any case, the work that these researchers have done certainly demonstrates that major increased in efficiency are possible and for that reason alone, shouldn't be scoffed at or ignored.

Top Bottom