500 update 3GX v5

Derek

I like where you are going with this, holtneil. I imagine getting the settings set for the large helicopter will help immensely. Just double check the gains and might if you can post some screen shots, like Tony suggested, that might help us to help you.

Tony

Staff member
If you are on windows, Then open up the 3GX program, plug in your helicopter and make sure it's connected. Go into the screens that you want to show and push ctrl+alt+shift+PrtScn (you only need to push shift IF the PrtScn button is on the top of the button. ctrl/alt will ONLY take a screen shot of that window, not the whole screen.

Once you do that, open up Paint. Once paint is open, hit ctrl+v to paste it in. Once you do that, immediately click on teh crop button at the top. And there you go. Just save the files and upload them. YOu will need to do this for each window you want to take a SS of. HOpe this helps.

holtneil

Hi guys well i put on v5 today again and it was good stable no wag for 2 batteries , then the tail kick started again and it really does not like the way i fly , i think if you fly hard it will be ok , but i dont and it was very aggressive even with setting tuned down , i had to order some parts so was chatting to my mate and he said go back to 3.1 it fits the way i fly and is a more gentle version , so thanks guys for putting up with me and i will go back to 3.1 ,maybe when i start to fly harder then i will give it a go again i saved setting for v5 as i did get it to behave for a little bit , its like Tony said in the video you have to make the heli your own
Great site Tony and you and the guys are so very nice to chat to ,take care very one safe and happy flying
kind regards neil in uk

holtneil

Hi Tony you help me a lot my friend v3.1 set up as your video has it flying so nice and stable ,smooth i look a pro mate , i wanted to try what Derek said as i could not remember what i had changed , there may be a problem on my tail but i cant find it checked re-check so many times but all is ok , i redid v5 checked and set up i did have it flying today but was much to hard core for me it wants to be hard core and is happy at that setting so i cant fly as the gyro is set up for , when i get much better at flying i will try v5 again ,But for sure with out your video i would not be fly it at all

Top Bottom