ULTIMATE X-Mas Tree Ornament!

Tony

Staff member
I thought about hanging everything I had on it. I'm sure the tree would support it, but the wife wouldn't lmao

BOKI

Hi Tony; I just never even thought of posting our tree on the site! My wife puts quite a bit of work & decorates the whole house & some outside! See if I can get some pictures of it all! BOKI 2:10Am ILLINOIS TIME TUESDAY THE BEST BE SAFE! :lol: :twothumbsup:

heli-maniac

some people just dont get it but thats okay at least the heli is by the tree
maybe his bird is scared of getting off the ground

Last edited:

BOKI

Hi murankar; If My Wife saw the Helicopter I don't know what she would say & I don't know if it would hold the weight! I was afraid it might crash!! Then I would have to start another rebuild & she would say we can't afford for you to be crashing all the time! Thanks for the comment ! BOKI 6:37 PM ILLINOIS TIME TUESDAY! THE BEST & SAFE CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENTS TO YOU! :lol: :twothumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

100_2736.jpg Here is My Ultimate Christmas Tree ornament! Never Crashed! My Wife was in another room & I hurried up & hung it up & took the picture & took it down!

100_2736.jpg

Last edited:

BOKI

Hi muranakr; I just showed My Wife the picture of it in the tree & she got a laugh out of it! So I guess I could have done it the first time! Hope to get good FLYING with the Trex 450 & someday get a Trex 500 or 600 under the tree! But for now I'm Happy with My Trex 450 ! The only reason I know it fly's good is the Synergy guy who helped me flew it just GREAT! Now it's MY turn not to crash! BOKI :lol: :twothumbsup: Oh THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

wolfman76

i dont have a tree not enough room in my apartment but i do decorate the outside wit over 400 to 500 l.e.d lights so after i get light i will do rc ornaments outside with the lights

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
So ok h my GF just finished the tree tonight. Here is my ultimate ornament! LOL. Enjoy, I think she did a a attic job. I put the lights and garland on. Placed my ornament on it. She did the rest!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

murankar

Staff member
At lest your trains work. Mine disintegrated my youngest started playing with them. I had this old plastic battery powered train set that was supposed to be for the tree. This would have been the first year we had room for it and next thing I know I here crying (never good).

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ah man that's too bad! I have so many sets. I think I'm around 10 12 or so. I had a train room in my house before I lost everything a few years ago. Now I only get to play with two of them at Christmas. Oh well. We are discussing the possibility of buying a house next year. Then I'll get my trains running again. I had three 4x8 boards in a horse shoe. Seven sets running at once. Three sets completely elevated. It was something to see! Lol

murankar

Staff member
I bet it was. I was in a train museum in Kentucky and the had 10 or 12 large to huge tables setup with tack. All the tables had to of had more than 6 or 7 sets per table. I loved it.

Tony

Staff member
I never could get into trains. They just go in circles lol. And unless you are going to hang a train set on the tree ( I would like to see that), lets get back to hanging helicopters on the tree :biggrin1:.

Sam, hang that f7f from the tree!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom