Flight Controllers Tyro129 anomaly

bigone5500

So I charged up a few batteries to go out and do some long needed flying. I made sure my iX12 was charged, as it wasn't, and waited till the next day. So one thing that I noticed is when I plugged in the charger for my Tx the battery indicator showed COMPLETELY dead. Hmmm... oh well just get charged and I'll be ok. I grabbed my packs and went outside and got everything ready. I remembered that the Tyro has to be outside and powered for a little bit so it can grab some satellite signals before it will arm. This never happened. So back inside I went and fired up betaflight. Lo and behold the entire FC was as it had been erased. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!!??????

Have any of you ever seen this happen? I still as of right now not been able to get the quad to arm. I can't find anything online as to the specific settings in betaflight so I can just set everything back up. I'd like to just re-flash it and be done but I can't find any original firmware.

This thing being so old now it may end up being a decoration.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Before the FC becomes a decoration try reloading firmware but an older version first then try moving up on the version afterward.

Top Bottom