Spektrum TX arrived :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I've been joesin for a new TX for a couple of years now, and finally I have a new Spektrum NX7e.batch_IMG_2182.JPG that arrived yesterday. I'm disappointed with the shabby quality of the TX. I haven't done anything yet, but when I do, I will post my opinion. So far...bad start :nutkick:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
The Spektrum NX7e is on its way back to AMain Hobbies. The radio seem fragile, like you were holding a raw egg. Very light, but scared to apply pressure or knock over, because it will break. The handle wasn't a handle, more like a thin extension of the plastic mold of the TX. The gimbals were smooth but seem fragile like the TX. The color white didn't bother me, but the loudness of the radio wasn't loud, and you couldn't adjust louder or beep. I just wasn't happy with the NX7e overall. NOW that's just my :2c: I'll get my money back, and then I'll go from there. Looks like a NX6 or NX8 could be my next choice.

RandyDSok

You may want to look at one of the Radiomaster models using the 4 in 1 setup... but first verify that it is DSMX compatible. If it is, their feature list is impressive.

Top Bottom