TRUCKER "Tread" THREAD for all you truckers

Westy

LEGEND
Due to Popular Demand....

Here is where you can have your speel .... if your a Truckie or as the Americans call it .... "Trucker" or "Heavy Hauler" .....

Then blow your you Horn and tell us what Ya haul and what you Drive!

Westy

LEGEND
Is that your forum too? ..... dam I only have the time to come on here really..... as I get sick of truck talk and like to get all techo again. Lol

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I'm co owner of that forum. Madrat on here runs his own truck and is the main owner of the forum. I quit driving trucks back in 09 since i was way too burned out on them. There is only so much gas that you can sniff before you get tired of it. But, it seems that no other truckers want to chat either because that forum is dead. If it wasn't for me getting a new server for RCH, it would have went away. But, I created an account for it and stuck it here on the same server that RCH is on just to see if it will do anything. But, a year and nothing I'm pretty sure it's not going to take off. Oh well.

Westy

LEGEND
I would say that a heap of drivers are just al worked out and only the tech heads are on forums (and Nutters - LOL) like us heh heh....

- We do 70 - 90 hours a week and the last thing I want to talk about or to is a truckie! haha .... I get my share of that every day of the week. Haha.

Top Bottom