For Sale: Triton EQ and Accucel 6 charger with supply for sale...

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hello Folks

I am selling my Two small chargers.. hoping to fund a bit of my new charging rig.. :)

Here is what I got…

1) Triton EQ : Brand new condition. Never taken to the field.. Sat on the table and charged away. Cosmetically , electronically and functionally this thing works FINE!

Inbuilt supply so no need to get an external supply. Anyone looking for a cheap and ready to go small setup.. this is the way to go..

This charger is rated at 0.1-5.0A charge rate 1-6S packs Lipo/ Life, li-ion , and

1-14S Nicd, NiMH..

New ones are sold for 120 bucks.. this I will sell for $old BUCKS plus we share the shipping cost.

2) Turnigy 50W ACCUCEL 6. I have used this the most.. Again never went to the field.. and never got abused.. ust charged. WORKS PERFECTLY FINE :)

Comes with a power supply that I have used since I have had it.. a 12V 6A power supply..

Will let this one go with the power supply or 40 buck SHIPPED..

Both chargers are basically plug and play. Power supplies are either inbuilt or come with.. so for a beginner's setup or anyone looking to fast charge their 1S-3S packs.. this is GOOD! :) 6S packs charge on this too.. but slow.. :)

PAYPAL and CONUS only

photo 3-1.jpgphoto 2-2.jpgphoto 1-2.jpg

photo 1-2.jpg

photo 2-2.jpg

photo 3-1.jpg

Last edited:

wolfman76

hey gaba still got the other charger i might end up being interested in it for neighbor who might be buying my blade 400 if he comes through in purchasing it he will need his own charger...i will let you know more when i hear more back from him...but if he is not running me around then i am sure it would be doable...

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey

Yeah I still got the turnigy one. Let me know if you want it (for your friend) ..

I ordered my new charging rig so this will be retired for me

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Top Bottom