trex450 sport v2

bigbuck10

well this is my 3rd flight ever so be nice i have a long way to go. but my heart was pounding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
You are doing great for that being only your third flight :thumbsup: If you keep that up, you will be doing great in no time with some FFF.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
good job on that flight. what a nice big lush field to practice on as well. you guys have green already :tranquillity:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That is excelant for only your third flight! I could never bring myself to put mine that high in the air! Probublly my downfall and why i crash alot! Lol

bigbuck10

thanks for the nice remarks wish i would of started doing this years ago. there is so much to learn and my job just gets in the way time to win the lottery!!!!

Tony

Staff member
Hey, as a member of RCH, if you wind the lotto, half that money goes to me :lmao:

:jk:

But you are doing a much better job than I was doing back then when I started. You are actually getting it up out of the rotor wash and into some clean air. Had a couple bounces, but that's to be expected while learning collective management. Keep it up, and keep the videos coming.

bvarney

GREAT JOB!!!! I just built a TREX 450 Supper combo V2, but have not got past hover yet due to the weather here. Hope my solo goes as good as yours.
Keep it up!!!!!
Bruce

Top Bottom