Motors Trex 550 E DFC V3 / HML60M02 600MX Brushless Motor(1220KV)

Bruno

What was Align thinking when they combined the Castle Talon 90 with their motor and failed to provide extension cables?

I am not able to detrmine the guage of the motor wire and the size of bullet connectors.

I do not have much experience with bullet conectors.

Please help with confirmig the guage of the motor wire and the size of bullet connectors.

Thanks.

Last edited:

heli-maniac

If its the CC talon 90 that came in the Align kit it is 4 mm connectors and the 600mx should plug strait in to it
If its a regular Talon 90 it has 5mm connectors

I would not use that esc on a 550 heli they over heat I know I had one and it got really hot

Bruno

If its the CC talon 90 that came in the Align kit it is 4 mm connectors and the 600mx should plug strait in to it
If its a regular Talon 90 it has 5mm connectors

I would not use that esc on a 550 heli they over heat I know I had one and it got really hot

Thanks for the Info. I see you are using the YEP100 ESC. Will the external Castle 20 AMP BEC help with the overheating? Excuse my ignorance I am not entirely familiar with the function of the BEC with the exception of perhaps increasing voltage to reduce current to servos allowing them to run a bit cooler, I think.

Last edited:

heli-maniac

I have heard even with a BEC they still run hot I dont know for sure I dont run a sep. BEC
The YEP 100 esc handles every thing very well on my 550 and dosent get hot

Top Bottom