Trex 450L chasing USAF Fighters

Was flying when I started hearing the fighters engine around 2:55 min into it. Tried to chased them but I think I need a little more power.

[video=youtube_share;cSDL-Tg_Q1E]https://youtu.be/cSDL-Tg_Q1E[/video]

trainrider06

That looks like a really nice place to fly! Too bad you couldn't catch the jets! Well maybe a good thing you didn't LOL

It is a nice RC field, I joint when I got the 700L needed a bigger and safe place to fly other that my church's field. I figure it was best to quit the chase I don't think I be typing this if I were able to gat close to them.

Admiral

Great looking field, I would have had to land and watch, I'm love watching planes especially military ones.

trainrider06

It is a nice RC field, I joint when I got the 700L needed a bigger and safe place to fly other that my church's field. I figure it was best to quit the chase I don't think I be typing this if I were able to gat close to them.

Very nice! I like my club alright, but there are little to no heli fliers, and it's by a lake. So the winds seem to always be at play more so there and usually 5-10mph more than somewhere that isn't close to a lake.

Diver9543

I agree with the others, a really nice flying field. Young in my Navy career, I was a Parachute Rigger. I have always enjoyed watching the small fighters.

Jerry

Top Bottom