Sold: Traxxas T-Maxx .15 RTR $225

Tony

Staff member
The videos are done, the truck has been gone through and is running like a champ. There is only one thing I need to replace before I can ship this truck, and that is the rear shock tower and body mounts. In order to mount the EZ start, I have to convert the truck to a square body mount since they don't make the round ones anymore. But other than that, it's like a new truck. I have replaced the glow plug with a new one as well as the wire going to it. You saw in the videos I totally redid the engine, I have also cleaned and lubed the diff's, refilled the shocks, and searched this thing top and bottom to make sure you are getting the best truck you can get.

Price: $225 + Shipping

Tony

Staff member
Just a fair warning to the members of this site. I'm going to be making a video, posting it on youtube and on craigslist soon. If you want this truck, make me an offer that I can't refuse! I would rather it go to a member here than someone I don't know. I have put a brand new Traxxas glow plug in it, and it's running better than ever! This truck will go quick on craigslist, so get it quick!

Adam

Hey tony how much are a controler for one of those and does it have a body to it. im a little curious and interested.

Tony

Staff member
It will come with the Tx and is Ready to Race. And it does have a body. If you watch that first video when I first got them, that is the body that it comes with. I will try to get some pictures posted. I meant to do it a long time ago, but ran out of time. If you are interested, and have anymore questions, just let me know.

Adam

Man I wish this was like june id say box it up lol want to wait till june with a down payment. Not a big deal though I'm getting a radjet800 which will be half the the investment and I know wifey would like that lmao. I have a junk pile of erazor parts lmao.

Tony

Staff member
June is two months from now. I am pushing to get it sold pretty quickly, and I'm about to put it on craigslist. I would really like to see a member on here get it, but I have to take the first offer that comes so that I can proceed with other ventures for the forum. If you can come up with it, email me directly at tony@rc-help.com and I will forward you my info.

Adam

Wendsday next week which is 4/25 or once I get home I can move some bills around and do it by this Thursday I will email you tonight consider it sold

Tony

Staff member
I can do that bro. Just need to find a box big enough for it. Let me run out to the garage and I will get some quick pics with my phone to show you the truck. The only thing the truck needs (not really, but would make it easier) is a new rear shock tower, body mounts and cross brace to mount the EZ Start plug. Both times I have went to the parts store they were out of it. And you have to replace all of that just to swap it over lmao. I will post again with pics here shortly.

Adam

So same price or are these parts pretty cheap? And keep those vids on the forum cause my heli is the first rc ever. ANd your vids have never lead me wrong or the forum

Tony

Staff member
Keep the T-Maxx vids? Never had any plan on getting rid of them. Once I ship the truck, I will be editing the last video and taking out the forsale part, or just putting an overlay on it in youtube showing it's sold.

As for the parts, they are about $15 for all of them. At least that is what my LHS said when I asked and they were out of stock.

Tony

Staff member
I will try to get to the parts store Saturday and see if I can pick up the parts to mount the EZ Start. If they are out of stock, I will take it down to $210 and you can replace them if you wish. Remember, there will be a shipping charge on top of this, and I'm guessing about $25 to ship this truck.

Adam

lolYup my hobby store has tower and body mounts. What you meen by cross brace? And is ther an manual for part numbers otherwise i can look it up. BUt they have them all in stock. It will get me used. TO the truck by tinkering on these since I'm new to these

Tony

Staff member
The body mounts may come with it. I know on the style I have on here now, it's a seperate piece. Just tell your LHS that it's the origional T-Maxx with the .15 motor, and you need to put the EZ Start plug back on the body mounts. They will know what you are talking about.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hey guys I just happen to have aluminum shock towers and body mounts that should fit that truck. Those are the smaller shocks not the extended shocks that come with the 3.3. Someone wants to pay the shipping and give me oh $25.00 for them. The body mounts are $15 a piece and the shock towers and $40.00 if you want new! Just pm me.

Adam

thanks breeze but for right now i know not a thing yet to this machine so i will keep it in mind im just happy i got the approval from the wife to get it lmao. tony is getting me in trouble

Tony

Staff member
Hey, I'm good about that lol. If you have any kids that want to play with dad, I have the Nitro Rustler I will combo with this for one heck of a deal. And, you can put a restrictor in it and slow it way down so they can learn how to drive. Once they learn, remove the restrictor, add a little more fuel, and it will get up and scoot.

Tony

Staff member
Anytime man. I will get on youtube and edit the video with some overlays letting people know the truck is sold. It will more than likely be this weekend though. Way too many things to do.

Top Bottom