Sold: Traxxas Nitro Rustler .15 $150 (Great For Young Kids!)

Tony

Staff member
After going through this truck, everything is in great shape. I found the glow plug was bad, the glow plug wire was bad, rear shock tower was broke, and the throttle servo case was broke. I replaced everything, and this thing screams! But, if you want this for your child for their first RC truck, we can do that too. There is a restrictor you can put in the carb that will slow this truck down to a crawl for them to learn. Once they do, remove the restrictor, add some fuel, and this thing will start screaming at you for more.

It will include the EZ start so you can start this with no problems. At least I have not had any issues with it, and I have started it about 2 dozen times.

Price: $150 + Shipping

Tony

Staff member
Just a fair warning to the members of this site. I'm going to be making a video, posting it on youtube and on craigslist soon. If you want this truck, make me an offer that I can't refuse! I would rather it go to a member here than someone I don't know. Everything has been replaced including a new shock tower, new servo case, and this thing runs great with the new glow plug. It will come with another set of wheels so you can mount your choice of rubber.

Tony

Staff member
I know someone wants this truck. If you have kids, you will love it. If you want to bash around the back yard, you will love it. Fully tuned with the restrictor, and I will have a quick video on how to tune it without the restrictor. Comes with extra wheels so you can put different front tires on it if you don't like the stockers. Post up if you want it. I really want this to go to someone on the forum!

Top Bottom