450 Tough Love

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Got a report from fran11784 pertaining to Hulk Jr. He did a very though tech inspection and found areas that need correction. I very much appreciate his constructive input to address these problems. So the plan maiden flight has to be rescheduled maybe late November or in December depending on weather conditions. I don't have a problem with that and can relate to his findings after working on army helicopters. Our "Tech Inspectors" had no problem grounding a bird they saw was unsafe to fly and you'll notice I said "SAW". Strictly by the book and the only persons who could over ride them was the maintenance officer or company commander. And they better be right because if they're wrong and something happens to the crew or aircraft, career over. That's the type of mind set I have in this hobby and take everything serious from flying safely to building a model aircraft correctly.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
It's all good :peaceful: Glad I met fran11784 :beerchug: . Never had anyone in person to work with and show me the ropes :banana: :boldblue: :arms: :help:. And when we get Hulk Jr. up and flying will live up to his name :twothumbsup:

Top Bottom