Tony's 250 Quad Videos

Tony

Staff member
Charging up some batteries and going to try to get a flight or 3 in this morning. I feel that I deserve it after working this hard for this long. Did some adjusting to the CC3D and raised the pitch degrees from 35 to 50 (that was a mistake to lower them down that much lol) and I raised the P and I 20 points or so. Going to test it and go from there.

Tony

Staff member
Okay guys and gals, here is a 5 minute 250 quad flight. Last time I flew this thing is was a dog, but I only had about 35º of rotation. I raised that up to 50º and in this video is the result. I think it's much better. It's very stable, but still had a slight oscillation when coming down or slowing down quickly. But, I can live with that. It flies fantastically.

https://youtu.be/1O04curQwqc

Tony

Staff member
And here is flight 3. I raised the rotation rate from 60 to 70 in this one giving me even more control over the quad. I did lower the P and I setting by 10 points. The descend oscillation seemed to reduce, but the wind is now buffering it around a bit. Nothing that can't be controlled. In this video, I do actually hit full throttle and get even more speed than the last video. Oh, and I almost hit the power lines as well lmao.

http://youtu.be/cBhXc5eIZEU

Tony

Staff member
Well, these videos didn't get any love in the FPV section, and rightfully so. I don't have any FPV gear anymore lol. So I have moved them into their own thread here in the video section. Have a watch and tell me what you think. Each flight is 5 minutes long (that is what my timer is set at).

EyeStation

Every time I get to here it is on the VPN from the work site. Not much vidoe time at work now. Home I'm fighting Comcast router issues.
Sorry bud!

Tony

Staff member
It's all good, I was just making sure people could see the videos. Was starting to wonder there for a second.

Tasajara

Yep they look great... I have been working so much from Jan 3rd till now I just got a full weekend of this past weekend. So maybe I can be more active on here...
I have 3 minis I have not finished myself.

Top Bottom