Trucks @Tony

kyle9993

hi tony,so iv just installed new traxxas servos on a tmaxx,they all work how ever iv noticed if i give throttle,not only does that servo move but the steering servo will slowly creep to one direction and will either stay there or return to home position,any ideas?

Tony

Staff member
Apologies for the late reply. Tagging me in the subject line does not work, you need to tag me in your message like this Tony

For your issue, it sounds like interference. What Tx/Rx are you using? Can you get a short video of what is happening, upload it to youtube then post the link here so we can see what is happening?

kyle9993

oh no worries,we all busy these days lol.im using a traxxas TQi 6530B and reciever 6533 its a 5ch.i will try and get you a video today of what its doing.you dont by chance have zoom on your phone or computer do you?

Tony

Staff member
kyle9993 Yes, post the link to your video here so we can take a look (unless you already have in another thread and I just have not made my way to it yet) and it will auto embed. There are a lot of very talented folks on here that are always willing to help out. Searching on youtube takes a very long time, and unfortunately time these days is getting harder to come by, at least for me lol.

Tony

Staff member
That is very interesting and I have no idea why it's doing it. It's not a computer Tx so there is no mixing that could cause that. Maybe try re-running the wires, unplug them and plug them back in, make sure the Rx antenna is not near any other wires. Other than that, I would have to advise talking to Traxxas support as this may be a bad Rx. But I would try the other things before calling them.

Top Bottom