Tony is in trouble with my wife.

IHalterman

OK, so maybe I have become a bit OCD about RC aircraft, but it's Tony's fault. He showed me how easy it could be. So after building the RC-Help Trainer, I designed my own. Enjoy.006.jpg

006.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, me and wives don't get along too well haha. That plane looks great! When are you going to get it in the air?

IHalterman

It will be a while. I'm going to buy an RTF Apprentice in a couple of weeks. Then I will slowly start buying the electronics I need.

Tony

Staff member
I think I'm the one that persuaded Gaba to get all of the toys he has lmao. Yup, I'm the person your mother warned you about hahaha.

murankar

Staff member
I think Tony is the reason my wife says "NO!" more often also. If I remember it was Tony and a few others that convinced me into a 450 instead of the 250. In the end I am glad they did. Thanks for the help and thanks for my new found hated word.

Tony

Staff member
Hey, at least we are not on Skype all the time now hahaha. I never have seen or talked to her though. I will bet I can turn her as well hehe.

wolfman76

i showed michelle your post tony and she just shook her head and laughed... she might be a hard convert for you my man...lol

Top Bottom