Todays Flights:):(

Graham Lawrie

Well I managed to get out briefly:) A lot to do as the daughter goes to college tomorrow:)

Trex 550 as always on the Brain rock solid, 3 nice batteries through her, 1 bad battery I never flew, the one I crashed with, lost power on the ground as I did pre flight checks, lucky it was on the ground:)

Trex 450 started ok then the vibration came back mid hover, checked over , nothing found, tried again, same thing. If this had been on the 3GX it would never have been able to fly. The AR7200BX I was able to fly and land even with massive vibration:)

Back to the bench:) 600 off due to servo and tail issue, 450 off due to vibration......good reason to get a Goblin 380 me thinks:)

Tony

Staff member
Lower your cyclic gain on the pots on top of hte gyro. Sounds like they are just a little too high.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah. if the vibration that you are talking about is a cyclic overgain vibration, then just lowering that #1 pot should stop the vibration.

Graham Lawrie

I will try that:) she is stripped down at the tail/tail boom and main head at the moment. Spooled up and there is no vibration from the main gear:) now to rebuild and hunt it down:)

Flying my 450 yesterday, battery change and violent vibrations hovering. Landed and seen I hadn't strapped the battery down tight enough...

Top Bottom