Cameras Tiny Action Camera

Tony

Staff member
I'm wondering the quality of it since it only has a 2mp sensor. Keep us posted.

Slobberdog

not a terrible camera but don't think it will set the world on fire, the SQ12 was a tad better but still not good enough on frame rate, added to the fact that it outputs in avi don't help unless you can convert without quality loss

bigone5500

I got my camera in today. What a joke. When I try to record in 1080p all I get is black video. 720p looks like low quality 420p. Please forgive me for posting this thread...

I'll stick with runcams and a DVR board.

Tony

Staff member
I was worried about that 2MP camera. Sucks that what I was worried about came to be.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Good lord I didn't think this tread was this old. I did remember to find it, which is a plus lol, instead of starting a new one. The wife just gave me an action camera that she got for like $15.00. batch_IMG_1209.JPG batch_IMG_1210.JPG batch_IMG_1211.JPG I'm going to try it out this week recording my heli flights from my baseball cap. Then I'm going to mount it on my freestyle quad and record from it. The run cam, on left weight 51.1 and the sport cam weight 38.5 batch_IMG_1214.JPG a little weight difference

Last edited:
Top Bottom