This mornings flying.

Lee

Tried putting my gopro on the roof of my car.
Worked pretty well with the Goblin, but too far away to see the Warp clearly.
Heres one flight. I was pleased with the framing, and the fact you can see my stick movements too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome that Lee, loved the way I could watch the sticks and the heli....good setup for future flights, maybe get a bit closer to the gopro if you can for a closer look at your sticks if pos...

More, more, more.... You don't do enough vids mate...lol

Lee

I replied in that thread. Sad news mate :(
Heres the second video I promised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome flying Lee, can't wait to see it for real...!! Critique on the camera position, first one was definitely better. Did you capture the flight with the Möbius on your cap?

Lee

Dont have the mobius. Thats a very old keychain cam.
Second video was actually the first recorded. I agree ,the other is better. :)

Ken Jackson

The funnels are awesome. Been to afraid to try them . Not sure I can do much of what your doing. Maybe in a year or two, Lol. I want to work on the backwards corners but haven't tried yet. I agree you need to post more, lol.

Ken

- - - Updated - - -

Would have never guessed you were a thumb flier, haha

Lee

Thanks Ken,
Years of playing Xbox I guess, made thumbing natural.
I did try pinching the other day on my friends mini quad. He has one of those dinning table sized radios, with huge sticks.
It felt ok, not sure if I would take the time to learn it for 3D, but maybe for FPV.

Slobberdog

don't think I could pinch either Lee, to many years racing cars on sticks to change a habit, lol.

would be good I think for FPV as your just floating around with no harsh quick movements, I think a tray radio would be good for that,

Ken Jackson

Wouldn't even consider switching now, once you learn it one way that's it. They both have merit and it only matters what works for the guy flying.

Top Bottom