Micro This is why I stick to Horizon!

I had a bad crash with my mCP X BL about a month and a half ago, and it cause a malfunction in the board, causing the tail not to work. Well, after replacing the tail motor and tail boom and still no luck, I decided to email Horizon Hobby about it. After about a week, they responded to me saying they are sending me a free replacement board!

Even though it was technically my fault it failed, they sent me one anyway!

Kudos to HH for their awesome customer support! You guys are definitely a keeper on the buy from list
A SONG FOR KIDS - I'm H-A-P-P-Y - YouTube

Tony

Staff member
Hey Horizon, I ran my Blade 450x over with my car. It turned into dust. Can you send me a new one? lmao.

Slobberdog

Wish HH in the UK was as good could not get any sense out of them regarding the cyclic wobble I had they were just not interested,

murankar

Staff member
I will keep this post to horizon hobbies.

Aug 1 hh will be releasing the new pro series of helis. In the line up they will have a 500/550, 600 and a 700. All kits will come in combo or bare bones. So if you like the service and the products, you will have a chance to get into the bigger stuff and still stay in that family of products.

Can't wait to see the new birds.

pvolcko

They sent me a new board for the nCPX, too. After many many crashes it had finally succumbed.

550X has been good too me. They are refunding $100 for their prone-to-flames ESCs. They got no complains from me. Only praise.

People love to hate on them, but they have great customer service and put out a lot of decent (and even great at times) products. Don't know if I'll be getting a 700 from them. I'm thinking Goblin is next on my list. If I didn't already have the Trex 700 then I would definitely be considering the 700X, though.

I do want a 700X, just to rub it in those haters' faces about how good it is. I actually like Blade 700X's servo mounting design better than Align's.

xokia

yea HH is really really good. So far they have replaced for me my antenna on my DX8. New main board for my 130x, and almost a complete 300x minus beastx.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from HH in the future. I don't currently like anything they make over 300x size. But I cant wait for them to give Align a run for their money. Align customer service is non existant. And if an Align product has a defect Align will sell you an upgrade to fix it.

john2012

Banned
Hello all i usually will buy from HH all of the time but when they don't have what i need, I go to align store out of ca,or helidirect out of mass they both deliver very quickly too, they have sent me parts on 7 different occasions good people HH???????

Top Bottom