They say be careful what uou wish for. Lol i think thats true

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Read that stokke got a JR bird. Started thinking man! I really wanna do a full build! I love builds! And ESP of bigger helis and that too JR!! I was wishing for a build.

Well guess what! I went out flying and was tuning my engine on the vibe 50 last weekend. Flew around. Had it just right! Loved the power and all, and that moment, I see my vibe's axis literally cough and wobble and I was inverted and very close to ground with blades spinning at 2000rpm. Well guess what! I realized what it could be. Luckily my Gail safes were set good so my engine shut off, cause my rx battery went low. This was my 5th flight of the day without even checking the rx pack. I was thinking I was invincible. Lol not really.

Well, I had to flip the bird very hard to do when the beast is just working against you and you are panicking just a little cause your blades are still spinning hot and bird could come at you.. I finally got it over softer ground and tied to auto, now obviously vibe fought the auto and went it sideways instead. Damage : luckily .. I had bled out enough he's speed... The blades only. Not even the spindle or the main shaft. All gears are intact.

Come home and look for new blades and find this.

ReadyHeli.com - Fast Shipping, Excellent Service, Huge Inventory...See For Yourself!

(whoever reads my story will highly benifit from this link!! ) ;)

Anywaz.... Replace the mains with new mavericks g5 FBL blades. My first good quality pair ever! Lol in about 2 years of flying. I was happy.

This time I wanted to do a close and detailed inspection. Guess what!! My frame which is G10 material had bowed a little, and had developed cracks on two spots. The frame for this bird is 90 dollars for a pair of left and right side. But I researched and decided on doing a splinter repair to it... People experienced that it was gonna be stronger after the repair actually.

What do I have to do for doing that repair. Strip the bird down to the frame halves and fix it and REBUILD IT! Lol this is a big bird and has air of wires and ESP being nitro is a little more wires.

Anywaz... So I am doing a JR build now!! Lol that's why they say BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR! Lol

Here are the cracks in the frame

image-3818671758.jpg

image-1892926915.jpg

Here is how far deep it's stripped down to now....

image-2309867896.jpg

Fixed one side of frame last night.

image-2829933008.jpg

Have fun!

Send some blades in... ;)

image-3818671758.jpg

image-1892926915.jpg

image-2309867896.jpg

image-2829933008.jpg

Top Bottom