General these are the helicopters I have, except for one that did not upload

danny

photo.jpgphoto.jpgphoto3.jpgI had a third helicopter. it is a E – sky belt CP helicopter I daughter took a photo of it, but it did not come out how try to upload the photo again, but there is an idea of the helicopters that I do have, and is it possible to bind it to the DX six I transmitter. I want to take a picture of the Receive is I have but I just wanted to make sure these came out first. I hope I did this right. And yes I will ask a lot of questions LOL. And you are right, there is another fourm out there that has this much patience and understanding. I appreciate all you guys and how try to get better at this.

Danny

photo.jpg

photo3.jpg

murankar

Staff member
I think the erazor can be converted to use the dx6i. Now the falcons, as long as the rx is removable you should be able to convert those also. Give us a pic or 2 of the kit with the canopy off. Make sure to get different angels also. We will need to see as much of the setup as possible, unless there is a manual online.

Stambo

The Esky Belt CP will fly so much better with a programmable transmitter.
I used the Turnigy 9x for mine and the difference was like night and day.
The original TX was a piece of junk as far as I am concerned.
A little help was required for setup and hooking the 9x receiver up
but once I had it flying with beginner friendly settings it was great.

Westy

LEGEND
yes .. the resolution of the Transmitters and the quality of the Potentiometers in them .... coupled with decent servos ... will give you a great hovering and flying machine!

danny

DSCN1247.jpgDSCN1248.jpgDSCN1249.jpgDSCN1250.jpgDSCN1251.jpgDSCN1252.jpg
there are some of the receivers i want to pair with the dx6i.... a few more pics are on the following thread
i'm gonna take pictures of the receivers that Tony suggested, to make sure they are the right receivers.

DSCN1247.jpg

DSCN1248.jpg

DSCN1249.jpg

DSCN1250.jpg

DSCN1251.jpg

DSCN1252.jpg

DSCN1253.jpg

DSCN1254.jpg

DSCN1255.jpg

DSCN1256.jpg

DSCN1257.jpg

DSCN1258.jpg

DSCN1259.jpg

DSCN1260.jpg

DSCN1261.jpg

DSCN1262.jpg

DSCN1263.jpg

DSCN1264.jpg

DSCN1265.jpg

DSCN1266.jpg

DSCN1267.jpg

DSCN1268.jpg

DSCN1269.jpg

DSCN1270.jpg

DSCN1271.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I did not see any DSM2 or DSMX Rx's in there. The esky Rx will not work with the DX6i

Top Bottom