The wright flight with a bad ending

64impala

Ok so I had some great flights with this that I didn't film so I thought I would get another good vid. Well it was going good until I had to come in low for a good pass and when I did I got a good gust from behind and lost lift tried to turn and klimb and the wind took my wing and pushed it down. Not the end of the road but this one hurt. A little ca and she will fly again but I may just hang it up so as to not total it cause it still makes a great model. Well here it is, I'll post the damage in still pics later.
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vZPie96voX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, tell your camera girl that she has to watch the plane through the screen, adn not with her eyes lmao. Good flight until the end. That would have been a great time for a rudder lmao. But it did look like a tip stall to me as the lower wing lost lift.

64impala

I agree the wifes got a little to learn about filming but at least she is participating in my money pit lol.I'll tell her to shape up haha.

Top Bottom