Videos The Video Tony Has Been Waiting For...

Tony

Staff member
That looks like the lipo inside that camera is puffing. I don't think that was caused by the crash.

bigone5500

The battery is actually in good condition. It's a Lithium Ion. The frame of the camera is really warped. There is a little deformation on the battery but no swelling. It was fine before flying.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter

Tony

Staff member
Sounds like you can go up on the P a bit more.

Oh and......

WE NEED LONGER VIDEOS YOU SLACKER!!!!!!!! :chuckles:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Your getting there. That place looks a lot better to fly at. Keep up the good work and practice, practice and more practice. Damn rain is killing me here :waa:

bigone5500

The only thing about this place is I need to cut the grass. It's too tall for a quad to cut. I'll try to get another video tomorrow.

bigone5500

I wondered why my FPV signal went out and after coming back on it was pure crap. During a crash on of the legs on the antenna connector broke loose. Easy fix for tomorrow!

20190706_220748.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
When you fix it, go ahead and throw some hot glue over it. It helps a lot during crashes.

Tony

Staff member
I do hope that fixes your issue, but that is only a ground lug. Only one way to find out if it will fix it though. You are right, simple fix.

bigone5500

Sounds like you can go up on the P a bit more.

Oh and......

WE NEED LONGER VIDEOS YOU SLACKER!!!!!!!! :chuckles:
I increased P from 47 to 50. If I can get out and do some flying today I'll get a video. I may shoot for a 1 min video this time.

Tony

Staff member
I'm thinking 10 minutes with 3 battery changes and at least 10 different PID settings lol.

bigone5500

I get even more nervous when I used to be able to fly my heli. I need to bring it to you Tony and let you do your magic.

*hey rocky, watch me pull a heli out of my hat! Aw that trick again? It'll never fly...

Remember that cartoon?

Tony

Staff member
Bring it on up! Don't forget the beer!

And yes, I remember. I hated that one lol.

Top Bottom