Tempting fate

treff

I'm tempting fate here because every time I say thing are going well the things happen LOL. It's been over twenty odd batteries now and no repair bill.
In our house that is a record. Also finally but finally I can hover nose in. ( vid will follow at sometime, need new camera) Also did a few circuits, admittedly
at a slow pace this includes inside turns so I am well, well chuffed. My secret weapon to get nose in hovering down is I turned down the pitch to 5 degrees
so I could just get off the ground and even better when some juice had come out of the battery. I gave my tired old brain more time to see and react to the heli. Once I had it down
I put the pitch back to 10 degrees pos and now I'm one happy fella.
No doubt there is going to be more repair bills in the future but for now enjoying flying the heli in a circuit and feeling pretty confident.
I do hope the god of spare parts isn't to pissed at me and leaves me alone at least for a few weeks LOL cheers

Slobberdog

Treff, I'm stoked for you, glad your having some really happy times, gotta get it in there though if it ain't on film it didn't happen, lol and that's coming from me who hasn't sorted a video out himself yet.

Stambo

Sometimes things just click and something that seemed difficult before becomes much easier.
It sounds like your "click" has happened. Well done, keep it up.
And let's see some video. :)

treff

Aaaaaagh! The record falls. The god of spare parts demands new blades, new main shaft and sundrie items. Fate was tempted and fate took up that temptation
by awarding me dumb thumbs. I'll say no more LOL

BOKI

Treff; You sound like your doing pretty good for a start ! I'll have to try that also ! Good luck in your Flying !

Top Bottom