FBL Gyro TAROT zyx software for iphone???

pj1969

i've seen that you can get an ANDROID app for your phone to use with the TAROT zyx FBL unit and a bluetooth dongle, has anyone used an iphone??? been looking on the net, but it seems its only android? It looks a great bit of kit for making adjustments at the field, rather than taking your laptop. Any links guys???

Slobberdog

i believe you have to be registered to create Apple apps, and once they are created they have to be approved by Apple, so you might only find an android app as they are not regulated like Apple do.

pj1969

yeah its a no go mate, they dont do an app for iphone, looks like i'm taking my laptop with me lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I am an iphone fan too. But own a second hand beaten android for my helis.

Apple Bluetooth is pretty tightly locked down and used only by apple apps for file transfers allowed by apple. Having a bluetooth dongle like that is considered "vulnerability" ... It's frustrating but keeps my phone safe in the end so I asked family member to not throw away their old android and they gave it to me. It's android 4 something. Still hate using it.. Horrible .. But I just pull it out at my field for tuning ikon

Top Bottom