Tail servo test

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Looks like it's holding strong!

Yes sir Tony, it's holding very well. The bigger servo does work better then the 215's like Uri mention awhile back. Now only if the winds quit I can go fly again.

Tony

Staff member
Meh, just fly in the wind, that is what I have to do here in Oklahoma lmao. Well, it's actually "there in OK" right at this moment...

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yeah, I need to grow some but when you see the trees bending over from time to time well it's time for the simulator.

murankar

Staff member
You'll find that the full size tail servo will always out perform a mini. That's why I want to get back to a full size servo. For me I just love how they perform.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
You'll find that the full size tail servo will always out perform a mini. That's why I want to get back to a full size servo. For me I just love how they perform.

:shhh: Yeah, I really like the way this full size tail servo performs. :secret2: I flew the X3 a couples of times today. Here's a video of one of those flight. MVI 0342 - YouTube

trainrider06

Haha, man I still get a kick watching you fly those birds in that area! Nice job Ivan, looks like that servo is working great!

Top Bottom