450 tail rotor pitch

dperry

Have a 450 clone! Have to give the tail full right pitch to come close to keeping the nose straight. Any ideas

Tony

Staff member
Can you post a video and pictures of the tail and what it's doing? That will help us out a lot in getting it flying correctly.

Lee

Watch my video to see if your tail is set up correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
I think I need to remake that video too.. (that is a joke on doing the Assan video not knowing that you had done one hahahahahahaha. I still think that is funny as hell).

dperry

Tony thanks for the replies and help. Changed my throttle curve and my belt. One or the other got my nose flying straight. Leaning towards the belt issue. Not sure why???? The old belt seemed to be functioning properly. Tail is solid at zero pitch now. I have a lot to learn and am looking forward to every bit of it. I'm in the process of rebuilding the Blade as well

Tony

Staff member
It's a process getting these things setup correctly. I know just about every member on here has had an issue that they had to work out. Take Lee for example. He was chasing a vibration for a LONG time and replaced everything on his helicopter. It turned out to be a carbon fiber tail boom that was causing the issues.

Top Bottom