T-Rex 700e v2 New Years Day Flight

jamiem

Hey guys, Happy new year :)

Ever year we have a tradition of getting out on NYD for a flight, no matter what the weather. 2 years ago we had snow, last year was just cold, this year was mild but pretty windy and trying to rain on and off. Anyway, I got a mate to shoot a quick video, a bit of a rough and ready flight, but hey, its all fun :D

Last edited by a moderator:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!!! :) You are too good! you might wanna make some good 3D flying school videos.. lol.. This was too good! :) :)

I could watch you do your pyro loops all day .. SO freakin smooth! great flying man!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2012! :)

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Very nice flying ... if the wind sound is any indication, the flight was spectacular! Mad Skillz I tell yah!

jamiem

Thanks for the kind comments, I'm looking forward to some calm sunny dry days, hopefully I'll be able to get some decent flights recorded then :) It genuinely seems like we havnt had any nice days for months, and it makes practicing the new stuff so much harder!

Lee

If i ever get back home i'd love to come fly with you guys. Try to let some of that skill rub off on me. I'm from Marlborough in Wiltshire.

you were doing a great job flying that day , but as you were videoing the flight , it sounded like it was a bit windy that day

Top Bottom