T-Rex 500 at Angel Veil Falls

Graham Lawrie

Strange place to fly :) and strange orientation when flying Larry:) You are nearly side on when flying forward:) Nice flying and lovely scenery:)

cml001

I dig it... Very good training... I used to practice w my little 120sr in my back yard zipping in, out, and around trees.. Tons of pine trees.. Hones in the sticks and MAKES u learn not too finger happy.

Thanks, Warrior, that is what I was going for. : )
Nice flying Larry, enjoyed the scenery..

- - - Updated - - -

Strange place to fly :) and strange orientation when flying Larry:) You are nearly side on when flying forward:) Nice flying and lovely scenery:)

Thanks, Graham...I fly at an angle like that, so viewers aren't just looking at the skeletal appearance of the tail assembly and the motor and servos. I like keeping the colors of the canopy in view. So glad you watched and commented! By the way- I needed a distraction from fasting...couldn't eat until after 8:45 a.m. when the doctor's office sampled my blood...so I took this trip!

- - - Updated - - -

I dig it... Very good training... I used to practice w my little 120sr in my back yard zipping in, out, and around trees.. Tons of pine trees.. Hones in the sticks and MAKES u learn not too finger happy.

EXACTLY... :) This is what a lot of pilots do that aren't up to 6 channel yet. Good practice.

- - - Updated - - -

Be careful walking while flying, Larry. If you trip and fall...

Oh yeah... feeling the roots, dirt, and rocks- and virtually walking as an Indian would! I was invisioning my precious helicopter flying wherever my falling thumbs and fingers would send it, if I did trip!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so glad all you folks seem to have enjoyed my different version of videos.... beautiful scenery with bland flying

Graham Lawrie

Like Marius said:) watch you dont fall:) i always worry as i step back that i am going to stumble and send the heli crashing to the ground:)

Ken Jackson

Great video Larry. Loved the walk in the woods but the falls was the best. Of course I had to ask why? Then I thought to myself why not? I enjoyed that. good stuff.

Ken

Top Bottom