Sunny flying

treff

Well, for half an hour today the sun shone. I flew just 4 batteries worth. Nothing special, no 3D, just up and down the road outside the
house with stall turns at the end of each run. It was absolute nectar, brilliant! I did some nose in flying infront to the left then right. What
can I say. A moment when the heli was an extension of my brain. What ever I thought the helicopter did. Like I said absolute nectar.
Four flights worth remembering. Cheers

murankar

Staff member
That's what it's all about, Having fun. All those crashes are paying off for you I see, maybe I need the same thing.

Congratulations.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Lee

Great day Treff,
Had a few test flights with my new DIY gimble system on my Quad :D. Had a little crash due to draining the battery too low Opps :)

treff

Cheers guys, yes very good few batteries worth that I really enjoyed. Also I am nearing completion of a glider I started some 4 or 5 years ago. Fitted out most of the lec lecs this week and
apart from a final final sand it will be ready for covering. Using yellow solartex with gold leaf on the wing tips LOL just kidding Lee. Hopefully it will be a Summers evening flier. Quarter
scale ASK18 so it should get good lift. It's a donkey years old plan from a US company called Skybench not sure if they are still going. They have a presence on the net but their e-mail
is now defunct. Well here's to some good flying now the weather is getting better. Hope there'snot to much damage Lee. Cheers to all

Top Bottom