600 Suddenly nothing works!!

Merv49

I finished working on installing new aluminum battery try and putting the ESC under the tray. Went and plugged everything in and for reasons unknown to me just yet nothing works anymore. I am using the Futaba 8FG Super system with the R6303SB receiver. I've been using everything with no issues during all the setup steps but now when I turn the system on I get no lights on the 3GX. The receiver shows that it is linked and when I plug the ESC in it counts the cells and that's as far as it goes. Sometimes when I plug the power in some of the servos will cycle and then go dead and when I take any servo from the 3GX and plug it into one of the two ports on the receiver there is power but no signal. The servo is just locked. I've used a remote battery instead of the ESC and I get the same results. Can't figure out what the heck is going on yet. Anybody have any ideas?
Thanks

Merv

Merv49

Thanks. Got it al sorted out and a friend came over and test flew it for me after we went over everything. Very nice. Now all I have to do is get some simulator time and work on that hover.

Top Bottom