General stick sensitivity

treff

The wires are carbon rod, standard training gear with balls on the end to help stop tip overs . I put crash foam on the skids and that takes out the sudden impact of landing if flying on a hard surface. The foam also keeps the tail a little higher off the grounds which also helps. I have not tried it yet but it should help......................I hope LOL

Ah ok.. Hadn't picked it as normal landing gear lol
Hopefully you'll get the beast flying. If you'vedone half the things I think you've done, it should jump up pretty quick and easy.
I just need to be a bit mor calm aas I fly, but feels awesome to see the hard work pay off. I'm sure you will see some great air time with it!
Gt it up there and have a great fly! Hope the weather settles very quickly

treff

WOW! WOW! WOW! I did it! My first really controlled hover. Brilliant. Sorry no video this time I just got out between the rain and the wind. To say that I am chuffed is really a big understatement. Those last setup pitch and throttle settings you gave me work, really, really well, even though the wind was gusting I could hold the helicopter on station without the panic when it shot up into the air or shot down towards the ground. Guys, thank you so much. I'm over the moon, delighted. This is like the first plane I flew and landed safely. Wow! is the only word that fits, Cheers

treff

Yes a big thank you once again Guys. I could not have done it without all the help from this site. It's like being a kid again and I'm an old fart of 66. My feet are still somewhere off the floor LOL. Now the real training begins. Cheers

Top Bottom