General Stick Mover

Tony

Staff member
That is what I was thinking. And then you have to think about what it is going to work with, or will it have its own proprietary software to work with? IMO, I would be fighting the sticks all the time and it wouldn't be for me. I would rather watch the controller on someone else's screen and then try to mimic the movements. If I don't get it right, I go back and watch and try again.

Something like this is going ot be expensive, that's for sure.

Tony

Staff member
Did "I" get the 700x? NO. I have no need for a 700, I can't even fly the 550 and 600N because the space is too tight.

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure where you heard that I was getting a 700 though lol. I have plenty of places to store it, just no where to fly it and my bank account couldn't handle it. Smoggie did get a Goblin 700 Speed though. Maybe that is what you were thinking about?

holtneil

In another thread you asked what to buy with a $25 voucher I said a trex 700x as you didnt say you didnt want to add to the $25 lol

Tony

Staff member
Oh lmao. I forgot all about that gift card and I still have not figured out what to purchase. lol

sneezy007

I was checking on this project and if you want a Stickmover, the cheapest option right now is $230 Euros.
That converts to $245 Usd or $330 Cdn.

I'm pretty sure you have to download their proprietary software to run this.

Top Bottom