Status Icons Are Back!

Tony

Staff member
I have had some requests (actually more like yelling at me hahaha) about the stock status icons on the main forum page. The ones that came with the forum software have such small differences in read and unread forums that no one could really tell the difference.

Well that all has changed!

I have just finished editing, updating, uploading and finalizing the status icons that we all know and love from the old site! So now, there is a very clear difference between a forum that has new posts in it, and a forum that doesn't. And just for clarification, below are the status icons in question.

forum_new-48.png This status icon means there are new posts within that forum.

forum_old-48.png This status icon means there are no new posts within that forum.

Sorry it took me so long to get to this, but it's done now and I hope everyone enjoys them. Post your feedback!!!

Tony

Staff member
Not a problem. I planned on doing them eventually, but on the old forum it was quite hard to create new icons (there are like 6 of them for each image) but on here, it was quite easy! So, it's done and I may actually update the icons to make them stand out a little more.

Top Bottom