SR tail drift

Ok so I have no tail wag or stability. I am running on the DX6i. Been guessing mostly at the settings for beginner but can't seem to get the tail right..I can't get any wag in it..Am wondering if it has to do with the adjustment on the gyro itself not giving me enough control of gyro rate thru the radio. Any thaughts..oh tail also kicks out under throtle up nudges or bursts. this is bassicly the same problem I had with my Blue SR. (not back together til tomorrow) But this is my rebuilt Huey transformed back into an SR(red/orange). Thanks guys.. Fly happy.

Tony

Staff member
When you are in normal mode, the tail will kick out a little when you do pitch pumps. You may try raising your head speed a little to help with that. And make sure to set your gyro travel to 100% on the gyro pot then use the gain in the Tx to adjust the gyro gain. Hope this helps.

Aahhh hhhaaa.. the gyro pot..that is the problem..they were both set to low end lol. I was wondering but it has been breezey so no air time to test it. Thanks again Tony..as usual you are the man.

Top Bottom