Spektrum Spektrum AR8000 Receiver

Monarchas

How to connect a 6-channel helicopter to the Spektrum AR8000 receiver? I can not find where to connect pitch chanel. I use Spektrum 7s TX .

Monarchas

I use AUX1 to rud and rud is work.Can you explain in detail?Gal tu lietuvis?Meaybe need to config something to TX?

murankar

Staff member
I believe that all the spektrum receivers are the same. The first 6 channels will be used for a 6 channel heli setup.

stokke

This is my set-up, and it works:

RX.THR > ESC
RX.AIL > Aileron servo
RX.ELE > Elevator servo
RX.RUD > Rudder servo
RX.AUX1 > Pitch servo
RX.AUX2 > Rudder Gyro Gain

murankar

Staff member
RUD should be the gyro it self and the tail servo plugs into the gyro. everthing else looks good.

This does not look like a normal Spektrum rx. I am going to see If there is a guick start guide.

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
What about his gyro, he has the gain plugged in but not the gyro. He has his tail servo directly plugged into the rx. the tail servo should be plugging into the gryo and the gyro should plug into RUD unless I am missing something.

Tony

Staff member
The gyro will go into the rudd port, then the servo into the gyro with the gain as described. I think... I just woke up so I'm not sure lol.

murankar

Staff member
The manual I found does not explain how to set it up. I ahve been up for 24 hours so I thought I was missing something.

stokke

I guess there must be two types of Tail Gyros out there:

Gyro with mechanical gain adjustment (you turn a little knob).
Gyro with remote gain adjustment.

If you have a mechanical adjusted gyro, you'll have to plug the RX.RUDDER to your gyro, and not use the RX.AUX2 (gyro gain adjust).

If you have a remotely adjustable gyro, you'll have TWO ports in your gyro. One for RX.RUDDER, and one for RX.AUX2.

What the rest of you guys think/know?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
If I'm not mistaken, just plug it into aug 2 or 3 and use that Chanel in the tx to adjust it. If your using a dx7 then it goes into 2 if your using a dx6 then you can't use it.

hi, i have a similar setup and im having issues trying to get it to work. i have an align 450, dx7s with ar8000. i think i have everything plugged in right but im getting a beeping sound coming i think from the esc and no power to the motor. can anyone give me an idea on whats wrong?

cheers
John

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
The rudder servo plugs into the gyro or fc if you have one then the gyro plunges into either the gain Chanel, aux 2 or rudder Chanel depending on the witch tx your using or how you have the tx set up!!! Remember the last part of that! Depending on how you have your tx set up!

thanks for your reply, breeze.
i bought the align 450 2nd hand. it has some labels on the plugs so i have followed what they say. the esc into the throttle, the servo just behind the rotor head is in the elev plug, the servo on the left side of the rotor is in the aile, the servo on the right is in the aux1 plug, the rudder servo is plugged into the gyro and the gryo has 2 plugs, the plug with 3 wires is in the rudd plug and the plug with 1 yellow wire is in the aux2 plug. i can make the main rotorhead and tail rotor move.

- - - Updated - - -

i bought the 450 without radio gear. im using a brand new dx7s which i know nothing about lol

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
thanks for your reply, breeze.
i bought the align 450 2nd hand. it has some labels on the plugs so i have followed what they say. the esc into the throttle, the servo just behind the rotor head is in the elev plug, the servo on the left side of the rotor is in the aile, the servo on the right is in the aux1 plug, the rudder servo is plugged into the gyro and the gryo has 2 plugs, the plug with 3 wires is in the rudd plug and the plug with 1 yellow wire is in the aux2 plug. i can make the main rotorhead and tail rotor move.

- - - Updated - - -
J
i bought the 450 without radio gear. im using a brand new dx7s which i know nothing about lol

Yes the yellow wire should be your gain wire.

Top Bottom