450 Spektrum AR7200BX or Beast X Micro-beast?

Kamper

Hi Everyone,

Looking to install one of these on my Align 450 and curious if one might be better than the other? Just so you know I have two Satellite receivers already.
Comments will be welcomed.

Thanks,

Ken

Tony

Staff member
They are exactly the same gyro, only difference is teh 7200 has a Rx built into it. If you are running a spektrum or JR Tx that runs on DSM2 or DSMX, then get the AR7200BX. If you are using some other type of Tx, then use the MicroBeast.

PaulRC

Hi Everyone,

Looking to install one of these on my Align 450 and curious if one might be better than the other? Just so you know I have two Satellite receivers already.
Comments will be welcomed.

Thanks,

Ken

it really depends on what you want to use it for. If by some chance you want to fly fpv at a later time then get the MB as for the 7200BX it's limited in range so keep that in mind

Tony

Staff member
The AR7200BX is a full range Rx. It's like the AR8000 with a satellite. Remember that the 7200bx has that short and long antenna that are meant to run in different directions.

Tony

Staff member
With my headache right now, I can't watch that. But I assure you, it's a full range Rx. Even more so if you run a satellite rx on it. I'm running the Sat on my 600N just because it's a 600N and not a 450 lol.

However, if you are looking for long range fpv, then 72mhz is the best option with a 900mhz video system. From what I read, this I do not know for a fact.

And remember, there is always a video of something happening to something. I'm sure somewhere, there is a video of a porche with a wheel that has fallen off or something lol. It's very rare, but it does happen.

PaulRC

With my headache right now, I can't watch that. But I assure you, it's a full range Rx. Even more so if you run a satellite rx on it. I'm running the Sat on my 600N just because it's a 600N and not a 450 lol.

However, if you are looking for long range fpv, then 72mhz is the best option with a 900mhz video system. From what I read, this I do not know for a fact.

And remember, there is always a video of something happening to something. I'm sure somewhere, there is a video of a porche with a wheel that has fallen off or something lol. It's very rare, but it does happen.

I use to be a proud owner of porsche and that has never happened! lol But I did pick up chicks with it. :D

Top Bottom