600 Something new from Miniature Aircraft

Geena

Staff member
Coming soon to the market, is the Miniature Aircraft Interceptor. The Interceptor is a 600/620 size gas powered helicopter, which is built around the OS GT15 II gas engine. It shares quite a few part with the Fury 57, our 600 size nitro. Although it shares some parts with the Fury 57, it a very different design.

The Interceptor has a 30mm diameter carbon fiber tail boom, which eliminates the need for tail boom supports. The tail rotor is able to be mounted on the left side or the right side of the helicopter.

I have been testing one of them for a few months now, and it flies really good. Mine weighs in at 9.5 pounds with a full tank of gas and a 5000 mAh receiver battery. I`m getting close to 30 minutes of flying time per tank of gas, and there is no lack of power from the OS GT15.

I just got the engine break in finished, and I should be recording some 3D flying with it soon. They should be released, and start showing up at Helidirect by the end of this month.

IMG_2253.jpgIMG_2256.jpgIMG_E2257.jpg

Geena

Staff member
:yourock: you get to fly these awesome machines before most do. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait for the video :popcorn: BTW Linda said HI! :).
One of my occupational hazards.... LOL. Tell Linda hi, and give her a hug from me. :)

Top Bottom