Some video's from yesterday coming your way! :)

Lee

Glad you wrote what it was you were doing. I couldn't really tell it was so far away LOL :D Joking aside Gaba, well done mate. Coming along nicely. I can't wait to get home and get my 600 in the air. Had a really nice evening here yesterday with the MCPX. First no wind night. I did get video of it but its taking all day to up load.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
nice flying Gaba. You nitro guys lol. Good thing when that gust hit you were up a ways. How do you do a hurricane by the way?

Lee

As Gaba said its a very steep banking circuit which can be done inverted or upright, forwards or backwards. If you then turn the tail to point up or down so the heli is travelling sideways round the circuit, it then becomes a Funnel. Then if you join them together in a seemless circuit, it then becomes a piro (pirohette) circuit. I have been working on these with my MCPX, but the tail isn't quite powerful enough, hence the upgrade to brushless :D

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Ahh ha. Thats what that is. I didn't know the name but I've been trying to do them in Phoenix with some different heli's. I haven't had much luck with those moves, as the trainer cable for my dx6i has yet to arrive, and I'm flying sim with an analog 4 ch Esky Tx.

Top Bottom