Quad So the Buzz is going back

DeepSeaOrca42

I finally came to the conclusion that I shouldn't have to work this hard to get something that's "brand new" to work correctly. If I have to I'll have my bank reverse charges on a faulty product & be done with it. The RC hobby shouldn't be this hard to get into. I'm shopping for a new 5" 6S drone that has an F7 FC & preferably a radio with some kind of telemetry on it. Thoughts anyone? Comments? Opinions?

RandyDSok

I would certainly agree with returning something that isn't right, or made right by the place you purchased it....

The rest of this is unrelated to that subject or any recommendations ( since I don't do multicopters ) ... This is about how to use forums such as this one more effectively.

If you already have a thread that you made previously talking about this subject, post back for additional comments etc in that same thread. That way, whatever was discussed can be re-read to refresh anyone's thoughts before they make further posts. As it is now, they will not have any reference without first searching the forum for an older thread that you may have been talking about this stuff in. It helps you get better info and the person trying to help doesn't have to work as hard to do that. You didn't post anything wrong, just making a new thread makes it harder on others that may have something to add to it or to answer your queries.

DeepSeaOrca42

True, that's exactly why I started a "new thread" the focus here should be on the desire for a new drone that has similar specs. Not dwelling on the drone going back. It just sucks that Emax drained 2 months of my life to try to fix something that they themselves can't even fix.

RandyDSok

If you had nothing ( or anyone else for that matter ) of use in the other thread... you did the right thing. As mentioned, my comment was about getting the most of any forum you are on and it's common when a newer user may not know better, think they should start another thread and the previous did have relevant info that could help guide the posts and suggestions.

Carry on... lol

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey DeepSea. Sorry to here your Emax is a dud. I heard good things about them but not till now. Don't give up yet. Get another but different quad after you get this situation figured out first.

Top Bottom