So Sad...

bigone5500

...yet partly my fault and others'. I was going to go to HobbyTown over the weekend and get some batteries. So I went online to see their inventory but I couldn't access the store page. So I did some research and found out they have closed down. I shamefully admit that purchasing online has more than likely contributed to the demise of this location. But it's so hard to pass on the great deals of the online world. For example, They sold the little FPV cameras such as the TX02 for $30 and you can get them all day on several sites for about $15. Then I have to put out about$12 in fuel to drive over there and back so I could either spend $15 and wait a couple days or spend $45 and have it right now. It just wasn't worth it to me. I'm glad to have given them some of my more expensive purchases such as the iX12, TMAXX 3.3, my helis. But online shopping has probably been the nail in the coffin for this local merchant. It really is saddening to me. Although the prices aren't meant to compete with the online retailers, there is ONE thing that the online shopping experience CANNOT DO. Shake your hand and say thank you.

Top Bottom