Batteries small physical size lipo battery

tricky1400

hi can anyone suggest a lipo battery that is physically small in size :

85mm x 30mm x 15 ( the 85 can be longer but not the 30 x 15 )

i need a 3s 11.1v 25c type battery my current one is only 800mah would prefer larger if possible

the battery has never been used to fly my heli but its not charging properly

I am in the UK but if anyone knows of a particular make that has smaller size batteries then I could try to source them here .

thanks for any help

20170319_150307.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Sorry about that :( :damnit: this internet server :censored: . They switch company and now our computers hic ups, phone rings weird and now we get have the channels on TV for the same price. :rant: I don't think so . New internet server coming soon.

Smoggie

It's going to be a real struggle to find a 3s battery of that capacity that's only 30mm wide and 15mm deep.. None of the sources linked above have one and neither do Hobbyking here in the UK. All 3s batteries of 800mAh and up that I've found are wider, and thicker (but shorter).

If all else fails you could maybe take two smaller (say 400-450mAh) batteries that fit the width and depth requirement and wire them together in parallel.

P.S. ..... D.O.G., I removed duplicate posts

tricky1400

thanks for your suggestions

the original battery made by nine eagles is really tight in the fuselage , there is room for it to be moved backwards to balance the heli but as for the 30 width and 15 height its really tight !

i have tried to source one from nine eagles but cant find any info on getting one ,

its definitely a good idea joining two together as looking at the size of smaller batteries they are usually shorter too , around 50mm long so i would have the room to join two together .

just a thought , how would i charge the two joined together ?

would i have to join the two charging blocks together or would both batteries charge from one block , or maybe leave the two blocks untouched and charge both batteries from its own charging block ?

thanks again for your help

Top Bottom