Micro Slow reactions on 130x

Yeah, the board is just tie-wrapped. Makes a diff how that board is mounted?? Here is a short vid trying to lift off and then stills of the mechanics. Very frustrating and it acts the SAME whether or not the fuse is on.
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here's video. [video=youtube_share;JfPIDcz3rWw]http://youtu.be/JfPIDcz3rWw[/video]

image.jpg

image.jpg

EyeStation

I would think it was the 3 in 1 mount you have there. When initialized, it should be flat horizontally. It looks raised in the front.
Find a way to get that to lay flat in that receiving area. You might have to let up some slack on those servo wires though.
Not only being flat, it looks like your board has the ability to more if vibrated.
Just my opinion on what I would change first.

Tony

Staff member
i have to agree. The wires need slack in them and that board needs to lay perfectly flat. Something is causing that helicopter to bank to the side very drastically. Make sure your correction directions are correct. You may have a servo wire plugged in incorrectly.

I give up on this one. :(. Just not worth it. Gonna do some research and get something like the trex 150 or? SOOOoooo... I am getting rid of my extensive collection of 130x everything which includes (THREE working 3-1 boards including one still unopened) three motors and tons of other crap as seen in this pic. You all get a chance at it before I put it up on ebay. Send offers in pm. Thanks

image.jpg

EyeStation

Do a little looking around before you jump at that TRex 150DFC. That is a hit or miss money pit as well.
Did you try and flatten out that 3in1 placement?
Like you said, this thing flew before, so it should now.

xokia

Have you tried resetting your remote? I have seen settings get screwed up in the remote that cause all sorts of weird things try with a fresh install. I live fairly close to you could mail it to me and I could take a look at it if you felt comfortable doing that. I just got done selling my 130x and a crap load of parts because I just never flew it anymore. It's a pretty decent heli though I really liked mine.

By the way just from looking at the picture looks to me like you have the main gear upside down. Which will cause the main shaft to have to much slop in it and you will lose all your pitch once loaded. Try flipping that bad boy around and shoving it all the way up. The main shaft should reach the bottom of the main gear when installed correctly.

Last edited:

Slobberdog

You should not get any main shaft movement as it's locked by the "A" gear and the main shaft collar,

I would definitely try mounting the 3in1 more level and isolated with foam tape if possible before getting rid of the whole lot,

xokia

You should not get any main shaft movement as it's locked by the "A" gear and the main shaft collar,
You will still get some slop it doesn't take much to reduce the pitch to 0. That main gear is on upside down. I would start there JMO

Tony

Staff member
If you really want to sell that helicopter, then send me a PM. With that said, we don't allow "post offers" on the forum. There are too many times I have seen a low ball offer turn into a HUGE argument, so we require a price on everything. And yes, you can put OBO after the price. But your offer gives a starting point. And finally, please post this in the forsale section if you are serious about selling it, and I don't get it lol.

As for the 150. I just received mine and I will be doing a LOT of work to it to see if I can find issues, then resolve them. So stay tuned to our channel for more updates soon. Just need to get some flight time with it.

kenkadish

What kind of pitch are you getting at full positive? Perhaps a picture or two. Try folding the mains back against each other and see what full positive/negative looks like.

Ken

Top Bottom