Signature Lines Not Showing Up?

mudbogger

I’m not sure if this is something I’m experiencing just by myself or if it’s something everyone has going on…But I’ve noticed lately the one thing that’s changed from a few years ago is the signature lines / signature box at the bottom of everyone’s individual posts. I tried to search before posting a new thread on the forum, but had no luck going that route.

When I go into my account settings, there’s a option to “save” the signature - and even after doing that there is no change. I’ve tried to access RC-Help from both my phone and laptop, but again there’s no change. Only the context of my post / reply comes up. And it looks the same for others as well, from what I can tell. It’s really not a big deal, but I gotta admit, I kinda miss seeing everyone’s creativity with it. I can also recall a time when everyone had banners under their username in the forum(s). For example, one I had used to be “Taildragger”. And I’m not sure what happened with those either. Again, it’s nothing really major, just a change that I’ve noticed recently.

Regardless, to everyone who’s keeping RC-Help going, I thank you. To the forum aviators, drone operators and racers, boat captains, race car drivers, and rock crawlers alike, I thank you. For your willingness to share your own experiences and knowledge with others. It is only when knowledge is shared that it can become wisdom…And on top of that, simply put, it’s nice to have a place to go to look at “news feed” (new threads on the forum) and not see a bunch of negativity.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Mike, the Signatures are still there, in face I can see yours now. Just click on the link below and make sure the "Show people's signatures with their messages" is marked on. I think default may be off, which I need to go in and change if so. Like you, I like seeing everyones sig's.

Sig-Option-RCH.PNG

Tony

Staff member
I went in and the show signature is selected for new user registrations. You have been here for a long time (8 years) so in that time it may have been turned off when I was on a very slow server. Once an option is turned off globally it will not be re-enabled unless the user does it. Sorry about that, hopefully the image above will get it working for you. If not, please let me know.

Tony

Staff member
No worries, let me know if it works. FYI, I do not have a sig at this time so don't look for one under my replies.

mudbogger

No worries, let me know if it works. FYI, I do not have a sig at this time so don't look for one under my replies.
I understand, thanks for the heads up. I’m browsing around the forum on my phone, but I still don’t see the signatures for myself or others; even after saving the preferences. I did try to log-out and log back in, but things still look the same from what I can see…Not sure if there’s other settings that need changed on my end?

Top Bottom