Shipping?

Admiral

No but I'm having trouble getting the enthusiasm to install them, never had that problem before.

ill just blame it on Covid like everybody does.

Heliman450

I've noticed that my local model shop doesn't carry quite the number of heli parts that they did. This could be because they've shifted more towards RC vehicles than flying machines. They can usually get stuff from their supplier quite quickly as the main importer to Switzerland.

I think that they've all been taking the opportunity to run stock down as for most of last year there was only a 'click and collect' service available anyway.

Geena

Staff member
Most of the hobby stores in my area are also catering more to the car/truck sector, and have pretty much abandoned aircraft of any type. I get 99% of my stuff right from the factories, but when I do need to order something from an online hobby store, the shipping has never been an issue....so far. I usually get my order within a few days.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I agree with Geena. I haven't had no problems and receive my parts in a few days too. Now oversea is a different story. Like Admiral mention, blame it on Covid lol.

Top Bottom