450 shark 450

Rico

hey there guys, i am building a shark 450 for a friend of mine, and I have some issues with the rx and the esc, the servos run fine, but the motor will not run, the rx is called art-tech 6ch 35MHz mini recelver E-FLY 1000 C, and the esc has no name, can it be the esc is done or is there any other explanation to this issue with it ?

Greetings Rico :eagerness:

murankar

Staff member
The first thing is post clear images of the esc so we can make out a brand if possible. Have you metered the esc when the battery is pugged in? Have you metered the motor for continuity? On the radio have you checked that TH is disengaged and are the curves good? Have you set the end points in the ESC?

Rico

hi murankar, i figured out the problem, the esc and the motor is burned off, I don't know what he did with it, I tried with a motor I had laying around and nothing happen, then I tried with a esc I had, and then it works, so I told my friend then he need new of both, and there is no throttle curve display on the tx, it is all analogue tx and rx, so all in all he is thinking about getting an align t-rex pro digital :)
it will cost too much to get the new parts so it is all digital.

Greetings Rico

Tony

Staff member
Getting an Align helicopter would be his best bet. No matter what, we will help him out. Just tell him to sign up and post up.

murankar

Staff member
Glad to see you solved the issue. Yes the Align would be a better deal in the end. Just make sure he buys the right TX/RX package.

Also google translate can help out a lot. just type the post in google the click translate. of course it may not be perfect also.

Rico

sweet I will tell him to join this forum, I for sure had a good time and got a lot of experience in this forum :)

I will help him to join

Top Bottom