Setup help

treff

Hi
I have just installed RF and it work great. I then did an update and nothing works now. Using DX8 tx
I can choose heli, plane but can not get the rotor to turn on the heli. Any tips help would be
appreciated. Thanks

murankar

Staff member
First go in to the calibrate mode. The go ahead and calibrate your sticks and switches. Pay attention to what switches trigger what channels. Then go into the edit screen and assign
the keys Y U I O to the right channels. Leave software mixing checked and software duel rates checked.

Assign the key I (channel 7) to your throttle cut switch; if (for example) your throttle cut is channel 5 then in the channel 5 row go to the drop down and assign it to channel 7.

ID0 and ID1 should be assigned to key O (channel 8).
That should be all that really needs assigned as a beginner. Once you get more familiar with RF7 then you can start doing your own duel rates and throttle curves and the such.

I have mine setup with a DX5e and the only thing different with mine is my ID0 and ID1 are assigned to the trainer switch. I am using software mixing and duel rates since I am not using my programmable radio on here yet.

Top Bottom