Scraping the deck!!!

wolfman76

this guy had this 17ft wingspan bomber scraping the deck at about2ft off the deck though you might like this derek this plane is almost as big as yours...

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfman76

Funny thing is i cringe when i see videos where they bring these big expensive planes in like that... Granted it looks cool as hell but even funnier is after saying that i will probably bring my p-51 in like that when it is finished after a good maiden and it is dialed in and i will definitely be tempted in a high speed inverted low pass just cuz they are so much fun to do on the Sim and i do mean a low pass to dang near tail top scrapping low..... Lol

Derek

I have a motor glider (45" fuselage, 60" wingspan) that I like to "scrape the deck" with, every now and then but that's just because I have it pretty well dialed in and I feel comfortable that it will respond when I move the sticks. I'm also not real afraid of crashing it because the airframe only cost me about $6.00. Now...I understand that there is a massively huge difference between my motor glider and this guys bomber but the fact that he flies his bomber that way really says something about his confidence in this equipment and his skills....and it just looks cool, too, lol.

Top Bottom